Friday, September 2, 2011

Too Busy to Think

As I was burning the midnight oil last night trying to come up with a topic for this week's blog, the same phrase kept going through my mind. I'm too busy to think. I realize that is a sad state to be in especially when we've been calling this "Sarah's Thursday Thought".  But there I was...it was Thursday...and truly not one thought in my head.


What a scary way to walk thru life. Too busy to think. I'm sure at least some of you can relate. Some days we get so busy that we probably have too many thoughts in our head and we can't focus on the important ones.


Well as I face my busy Fall with many new and fun things launching in our REAL women's ministry, I am so thankful for a group of leaders that work with me and can 'think' when I'm having trouble in that area. They have been planning and praying for you as we start this season. I hope you will get to know these amazing leaders personally. You might be hearing from them on this blog from time to time...you might hear from them in classrooms or home Bible Studies, but their prayers are for you to get connected with you're SCC sisters.


Enjoy the good things going on in your busy fall. I intend to do better enjoying mine. I love this time of year. Let's take time to keep our mind focused on what's really important. Romans 12:2







Sarah Huxford
SCC Womens Pastor






No comments: